Dental restoration may be one of the best investments you can make in your dental health. When you invest in dental restoration, you improve the way your teeth align and function. You also improve your confidence by creating a smile you love to show off. At Lovett Dental Heights in Texas, our restorative dentistry team is always available to help you achieve your best goals and optimal general dental care.
What Is Restorative Dentistry?
Our restorative dentistry team consists of highly skilled professionals who are creative and innovative in the solutions they offer to our patients. When you come in to see us, our goal is to determine what we can do to help restore your smile. You may benefit from dental restoration if you:
- Lost one or more teeth
- Have significant gaps in your teeth
- Have a tooth that is discolored
- Experience discomfort or pain from your teeth
- Need to improve the coloring of your teeth
When you have a missing or damaged tooth, it can impact the way every one of the other teeth in your mouth function. It can also impact your confidence and quality of life. Our restorative dentistry services are designed to address these concerns by providing you with solutions.
What Can Restorative Dentistry Services Do for You?
Our restorative dentistry team is always using the most up to date methods to improve your smile. We encourage you to explore all of the dental restoration work we do at our office in Texas to see just how transformative these services can be.
Some of the services we may recommend to you include the following:
- Dental Implants: These are the gold standard when it comes to artificial teeth. They are anchored into the jawbone to create a solid root. Then, a crown is added to the top. This creates a very natural look, and it gives you a strong ability to bite and chew. Implants like this can last for decades and feel very natural.
- Crowns: The use of dental crowns is also common and very effective. The crown is the part of the tooth that you see. It can be used as the top to a dental implant, and it can also be anchored into place using a bridge. Sometimes, we can fit crowns over the top of damaged teeth to protect those teeth from further damage.
- Bridges: A dental bridge helps to minimize the movement of a crown once in place. It connects the two teeth on either side of a missing tooth gap to create a structure that allows you to chew with ease. Bridges are a prevalent type of dental appliance.
- Dentures: Implant-supported or traditional dentures are another type of restorative dentistry solution. If you have multiple missing teeth, we may recommend the use of dentures. Today’s products are much more comfortable, are easy to use, and also look very natural.
Restorative Dentistry Can Also Improve the Look of Your Teeth
While the primary goal of our restorative dentistry services is to improve the function of your smile, we can also help enhance the way it looks using services such as:
When you talk to our team about dental restoration in our Texas office, be sure to mention the improvements you want to see. Our team will work closely with you to find the right combination of treatments to meet your specific goals.
Gain the Confidence You Desire – Call Lovett Dental Heights Today
Restorative dentistry can transform your smile and give you the confidence you want again. Our dental restoration team is always working to incorporate the latest technology and resources to improve your smile. Restorative dentistry services at Lovett Dental Heights are available to help you today. To learn more, contact our team for an appointment at 832-767-2210.